WORK WITH ME
Natasha is a Travel, Lifestyle, & Interiors Photographer who has created distinct and memorable imagery for brands and publications such as Southwest Airlines, MyDomaine, Coastal Living Magazine, Digital Photo Pro, HGTV, AOL, MSN, T-Mobile, and Acuvue, among others. From social media takeovers to curated destination guides to multimedia campaigns, the sky's the limit. Her Instagram images have been featured on curated travel feeds such as Tiny Atlas Quarterly, Refinery29, Spot, and Fathom. Whether you would like to license existing photography or create exclusive destination stories, Natasha is happy to dive right in.
- Photography: Showcase your destination or brand through commissioned photography or licensing existing images. Having amassed quite an archive through her travels-if you're looking for additional images from a destination that has been featured, please get in touch and she will send a custom lightbox.
- Guest Posts: Freshly written content and stunning visuals for your blog or brand. A few examples here and here.
- Content Library: Natasha will work with you to execute a content shoot that correspond with your brand strategy and results in a library of images for your marketing and social media needs .
- Instagram Takeovers: Custom stories highlighting a particular location or theme with resourceful captions and eye-catching imagery for your account.
- Press Trips: Participation in selected Press/Fam Trips will include capturing the experience beautifully along with insights, tips, and stories to share on all blog and social channels.
- Reviews: Honest reviews of new products, hotels, and restaurants geared towards discerning travelers.
- Creative Campaigns: Anything is possible! Let's chat about any creative campaigns or special project you have in mind.